MCSR will once again offer technical workshops to assist our users and others in the University community in getting the most out of their computing resources. All workshops are on Wednesdays from 2-3pm in Weir 107. Direct any questions to Ben Pharr at email@example.com or (662) 915-3036.
Register to attend in-person by clicking on the appropriate link below. You will need to be logged into myOleMiss to register.
All MCSR users will be sent a Zoom invite for each workshop. Non-MCSR users can email Ben to receive an invite.
- 9/29 – Introduction to the UNIX Command Line – Register for In-Person
- 10/6 – Intermediate UNIX Command Line – Register for In-Person
- 10/13 – Using MCSR Supercomputers – Register for In-Person
- 10/20 – Introduction to R – Register for In-Person
- 10/27 – Programming in Python – Register for In-Person